Jolene, whose blog is “joeyfullystated”, nominated me for this award. Thank you.
The link to the rules of acceptance are here.
According to the rules, I’m supposed to tell you 7 things about myself:
1. I am new to WordPress. I started my blog at the end of March 2013 and my first post was a humorous tale about a dog, D’Ogee.
2. I love to cook, and often annoy my family with minute details of how I made something they might have liked.
3. I smoked for thirty years and for most of that time I smoked nearly three packs a day. I quit in June 2012 by switching to electronic cigarettes. I still use the e-cig, and for the most part, I’m not smoking anymore.
4. I hate shoes.
5. In my former role as a Union rep, I did quite a bit of public speaking for which I had to write my own speeches.
6. Fiction is not my forte, which I discovered during the composition of two books, “Reign” and “Acceptance”. I’ve written a sequel to the latter, but it’s not out yet. After that one, I think I’m done with fiction.
7. It took me the better part of an hour to come up with the previous six items. This is hard.
My fifteen nominations? Wow. I’m not sure I’m even following fifteen blogs – I really am new to WordPress. But I’ll give it a go.
1. Joeyfullystated (I have to nominate this one. Not just because Jolene nominated me either. But because I started following her right away. I enjoy everything this woman writes, and I find I simply can’t wait for her next blog post.)
2. motherofnine9 (And in true stalker fashion, my other fave is Melanie. Having nine children gives her a lot of material to drive her blog posts, and I’m happy to follow along reading them.)
Some other versatile blogs I follow and like really well are:
I’m sorry I don’t have 15. The 7 I’ve named host very versatile blogs and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I also hope the WordPress gods don’t strike me down or anything for not having 15, but sometimes, you know…less is more. Yeah, let’s look at it that way.